31 December, 2005

A vision's prerrogative

With a faint of magic, or a touch of madness, or with just too much melancholy; I saw you, I caught a glimpse of where you might be, of how you were, of what you're doing.

And that made me sad.

I don't know how much deep I want to go about this, but yesterday I heard a song that said this:

"Será tu amor
que me curará este dolor,
será tu piel
Que me hará morir y luego renacer"

Die and reborn, that's something I need to do in order to kill you, to stop looking for you, and see again, so I can find you.

I've seen "yous" again, but you still reside within the lairs of my ivory tower, deep and chained while, outside, the five of us look for greater enlightment. But we're wrong, without you, enlightment lacks meaning, the exact thing we're looking for.

So I keep wishing for a better tomorrow, a happier awakening and a meaningful life.

KX.

No comments: