07 July, 2005

Scary Shit: a cry for help into the void of the Cyberspace.

Dude,

I'm freaked out. I've been playing for too long with the universe and I might be finally get somewhere, something, that in my case, is scary.

My Jung studies have led me to Synchronicity, from there I sought Hume and Khun's works (which I still have to read, but that I know their basis from summaries), now, from there, I get to the Pratitya-samutpada before I even knew it existed.

I've been willing to know about synchronicity by destroying causality, an exercise that led me to the whole "Unified Field theory" essay (can I call it that?, it's just a ramble), from there I understood that X can't exist without a Y, in other words, the reactive principle (in this case, the "Formula" from the UFT) can't live without the active principle (the random, generating Independent variable). So, the search for this independent variable is useless, leading to an oroboros that states the same problem as Determinism's First Cause problem (see also: Deism).

Now, with this in my head, I get to Jung's synchronicity and causality. From there I get that the solution is not one OR the other, IS BOTH!!!

ergo,

Pratitya-samutpada

You see, active/reactive principle, Yin/Yang, Determinism/Randomness, they're all opposite pairs that can't exist without the other.

I need help,

KX.- Think Damnit!

No comments: